Posts Tagged day parting
Ad scheduling – an advanced feature of Google AdWords – allows PPC advertisers to set different bids for different days of the week and different hours of the day. If your business is closed on weekends, you can pause your ads on weekends. If most of your sales come through on weekday mornings, setting higher bids on weekday mornings can result in higher profitability.
But while ad scheduling in Google AdWords can be extremely powerful in boosting campaign performance, it is essential that ad scheduling decisions are reliable and informed. Since so many internal and external factors can bias your day of the week analysis, advanced ad scheduling strategies are best reserved for mature and relatively stable PPC campaigns with a large amount of conversion data.
Below are three tips for getting the most out of ad scheduling, and suggestions to help you make reliable and informed decisions to take advantage of this powerful feature of Google AdWords.
- Modified Broad Match – How To Increase AdWords CTR and Reduce CPCs (38)
- The 5 Benefits of Long-Tail Keywords (34)
- Relevancy: The Holy Grail Of PPC (18)
- The Broad Match Generator (18)
- How Low is "Low Search Volume"? (16)
- Economics of PPC Pricing: Why the Markup Model is Flawed (14)
- Economics of PPC Pricing: Why Profit Sharing is the Future (12)
- 13 Reasons why eBay Are Wrong
- 3 Advanced Strategies to Extract New Keywords from Your Google AdWords Search Query Data
- The Australian Google PPC Opportunity
- 4 PPC Tracking Essentials for Small Businesses
- 3 Million Keywords
- 4 Practical Ways to Lower Your AdWords CPCs
- 3 Tips for AdWords Ad Scheduling Success
Calculate Marketing PPC Consultancy, 62/261 Domain Rd, South Yarra, Melbourne, VIC 3141, Australia | Phone: (+61) 424 027 587 | ABN 96 428 503 114
© Calculate Marketing 2013